CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstracts should be loaded into our Easychair submission system (Link: Easychair JBI2018).
The JBI2018 Program Committee welcomes abstract submissions for oral presentations and scientific posters including, but not limited, to the following topics:
- Structural Bioinformatics and Function
- Translational Bioinformatics
- NGS applications
- Omics technologies
- Systems Biology
- Integrative Bioinformatics
- Phylogeny and Evolution
- Special Session: Highlights
- Special Session: Student Symposium
- Special Session: ELIXIR-ES
The submission period has been extended to September 28th!
The results of the peer review by the committees will be announced in the week of October, 10th 2018.
Accepted contributions will be included in the abstract booklet. Abstract must be written in English with one-page extension including Title, authors, abstract and references for oral presentations and title and authors for scientific poster contributions.
Abstracts will be compiled and provided in the conference web.
How to submit your abstract?
- Login to JBI2018 Easy-Chair
- Click on “New Submission” link on top of the screen.
- Select the topic you want to submit your abstract, and click “Continue”.
- Submission form appears, fill in with your abstract and related information.
- You can fill “N/A” on the text box that is irrelevant to you (such as “Fax”).
- At least one author and two keywords are required.
- If your abstract is plain-text, fill in the abstract text box, and also click on “Abstract only” in the Paper upload
- If your abstract contains formulae that cannot be displayed as plain text (or you want it to be well-formatted, etc.),
please write some note in the the Abstract (at least two lines), and upload your true abstract in the Paper upload box.
Click on “Submit Paper” button.
- Submitted abstract can be modified later by loging-in and click on “My submissions”. The menu on the right will assist you with submission modification.